Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend

1. “A birthday comes around once every year, but a friend like you will only come around once in a lifetime. I’m so glad to call you my friend. I wish you nothing but the best on your special day.”

2. “Today you celebrate your special day, and I celebrate the beautiful friendship that we have. Happy birthday!”

3. “Friendship isn’t something that can be written down on paper – even paper can be torn. We can’t draw it on rocks because even those can be broken. But we can write them on our hearts where they will stay with us forever. Happy birthday, friend!”

anniversary wishes for husband

4. “Our friendship is made of pure gold and will never, ever rust. It will stay with us until the world returns to dust. Happy birthday! I hope all your wishes come true.”

5. “Happy birthday to a true friend! Enjoy this day and take a time to celebrate yourself.”

6. “Friends are the people who fill our lives with so much joy and grace. They make the entire world a much better place. Happy birthday!”

7. “A best friend stands by our side through thick and thin. On this special day, I can’t help but grin because today was the day you were brought into this world. Happy birthday!”

8. “We must be best friends. I’ve been singing “happy birthday” for what seems like hours and haven’t been killed yet.”

9. “On your birthday, I hope that life teaches you something new and beautiful. I hope that you have a day you will always remember. And I hope that each new day is just as wonderful and meaningful.”

haapy anniversary sister and brother in law

10. “I hope that every extra candle on your cake gives you another reason to smile. Happy birthday!”

11. “As far as friends go, you’re not just one of the best – you are the best. Happy birthday, friend.”

12. “Today is your birthday – the perfect day to tell you how wonderful a friend you are. Happy birthday!”

13. “It’s your birthday! I hope you have the strength and courage to live out your dreams and see all of your wishes come true.”

14. “It’s okay to act crazy today. You know why? Because it’s your birthday! Happy birthday!”

birthday wishes for my love

15. “Happy birthday to a friend who knows me better than anyone else.”

16. “I wish you happiness each morning and enough laughter to truly make your heart sing. Happy birthday, friend!”

17. “All you need in life is good family and good friends. It’s hard to tell the difference between the two with you. Happy birthday!”

18. “Today is your birthday. I hope that you receive more blessings than you hope for, and more good things come your way throughout the year. Happy birthday, friend!”

19. “I only have one wish for you on your birthday, and that wish is for all of your dreams to come true.”

20. “Today, we celebrate with good friends, good laughs and plenty of good memories. Happy birthday!”

gn msgs for my wife

21. “My dearest, closest friend, you have always been there for me. Together, redefine what friendship truly means. Happy birthday!”

22. “You are always there to listen to me, support me, advise me, cry with me and be my friend. I hope to do all of these things and more for you. Happy birthday!”

23. “We’ll be friends forever – you can bet your life on it. Happy birthday!”

24. “I am a much better person for knowing you, friend. I’m glad we can celebrate your birthday together. Happy birthday!”

25. “As crazy as we both are, I’m really surprised that we lived this long. Happy birthday! Let’s go celebrate in style.”

26. “Today may be your birthday, but it’s also the start of something new: another wonderful year with you. Happy birthday.”

gm quotes for lover

27. “Happy birthday, friend. I heard you don’t like cake, so I brought you a thousand lollipops instead.”

28. “Today is a special day – my friend’s birthday. May the sun shine a little brighter and the birds sing a little sweeter.”

29. “I hope we get the chance to celebrate a hundred more birthdays together, and that each one is better than the last.”

30. “How do you describe a good friend? It’s so obvious. I describe them as you. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GN Message For Sister