GN Message For Sister

Good Night Messages for Older Sister
#1. “Good night my very special sister, I pray that you lay in rest, and
may tomorrow bring you much love and happiness.”

#2. “A loving sister glows like a star in brother’s soul. Good night sis!”

#3. “There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you! Good night!”

#4. “Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. That is why I love you, my sister, and wish you good night.”

good night wishes for wife

#5. “Sister, sister, do you hear me cry? Do you feel my touch? Do you even feel my rhyme? I care for you sis, I do, I do. I know I am not there for you. :(”

cute goodnight message for sister

#6. “Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest one! Good night my dear.”

#7. “We may not be able to see each other or listen to each other often, but thoughts of you fill my heart with fond memories of the times we have spent together. Thinking of you sister and wishing you good night!”

#8. “Even when we have the worst fights, you always know how to fix things. Thanks for being the greatest sister ever! I wish you a good night.”

marriage anniversary wishes for parents

#9. “I just wanted to let you know that you are my favorite sister because you have always been there for me. I will always secretly look up to you with no one knowing and will try to care for you forever and ever. Good night!”

#10. “A sister always smiles when one tells one’s stories –
For she knows where the decoration has been added. I love you and wish you a good night!”

#11. “Never blame a day in your life. Good days give you happiness; Bad days give you experience. Both are essential in life to make you a seasoned person. Good Night!”

#12. “Think of your faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep. Good Night!”

#13. “The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still – when silence speaks loudest! Good Night.”

#14. “Mistakes increase your experience and experience decreases your mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes then others will learn from your success! Good night!”

birthday message for wife from husband

#15. “Always end the night with a positive thought. No matter how hard the day may have been, there is always a reason to be grateful. Let tomorrow be a fresh start. Have a peaceful sleep!”


#16. “Those are the same stars and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us and each other. Good night my dear.”

#17. “She is my most beloved friend & my bitterest rival; my confidence & my betrayer; my sustainer & my dependent; scariest of all & my equal. Good night my dear sis.”

#18. “Like branches of a tree we grow in different ways yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other. I love you, dear sister, and wish you a good night.”

#19. “Just remember when you are falling asleep tonight that sisters are different flowers from the same garden… and I will always love you!”

good night sms for girlfriend

#20. “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. Thank you and have a good night!”

#21. “Dear little sister, I send my love and good night wishes to you. I send the night fairy to drop beautiful happy dreams in your lovely eyes as you sleep.”

#22. “Dearest little sister, sending good night wishes for you. I hope you sleep well snuggling the beautiful teddy pillow I gifted you.”

#23. “Sweet little sister, through this text I send good night wishes for you. Do sleep well for waking up fresh for your school tomorrow.”

#24. “Dear little sister, sending lovely good night wishes for you. I hope you have a good sleep filled with happiness and love dreams.”

#25. “Cute little sister, this text carries love and good night wishes to you. Let the night bring sweet dreams as you drift into sleep for dreamland.”


#26. “Today I share a lot of things with you because you are my little sister and a best friend. Now it is time to go to bed, my dear. Good night.”

good morning message for wife

#27. “Take a deep breath, stand near the window, and look at the sky. There will be two stars twinkling brightly. You know what they are? They are my eyes always taking care of you…
Good night little sister!”

#28. “I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most and the person that came into my mind is you. So just want to wish you… Good night little sister!”

#29. “When daylight turns to a darkened hue, the lovely stars hinting at you. Your heartbeat tells you something true, that someone is terribly missing you. Good Night!”

#30 “A bed of clouds for you to sleep, diamond stars as your bedside lamp. Angels from heaven singing lullabies for you, may you sleep peacefully thru out the night. Good night little sis!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend